What is a live virtual tour?
A virtual tour is an organized meet-up that takes place online rather than you driving to our community and apartments. Our leasing team is live in the community while you watch and ask questions on your phone or desktop. Anyone that is with you can attend!
In times like these, when it’s not possible to meet with you in person, know you have powerful tools at your fingertips to see our apartments.
Tools you’ll need
- A smartphone
- At least one of these video calling applications. FaceTime, WhatsApp, Skype or Zoom
We will meet you virtually and allow you to ask all your questions and explain your needs. This will enable us to focus on areas of your interest within the neighborhood, community and apartment. Or We can also video record a walk-and-talk tour of your apartment and the community, and then follow up with a live call for further discussion and questions. Here are a few tips to help your live virtual interactions go smoothly:
- Make sure you the application of your choice installed on your smartphone.
- Set an appointment and provide the application choice to your personal Leasing Professional
- Before the live tour, check your internet connection in the areas you’ll be viewing the apartment with your leasing professional.
We offer the choice of four different applications to view our apartments and community.
You can text our unique telephone number with your questions or set an appointment, and we will respond during the below office hours.
Thank you for your interest in 7 Seventy Apartments. We’d love to welcome you to our Family! Please complete the below form to receive any information that you need to help you find your new home.
Register for a Fast, Easy Rental Application
With a free account, you can:
- Save your application and log in at any time to continue.
- Check the status of your applications.
- Use your account with multiple applications.
We Make Moving as Easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. We’ll make sure there are no surprises on moving day. While you’re busy preparing for your move, we’ll be busy preparing for your arrival.
2. We realize how stressful move-in day can be so we’ll make an appointment with you to complete our new resident orientation. On move-in day all you’ll need to do is drop off your rental payment and pick up your keys.
3. Our team will certify that your apartment home is in quality condition before you arrive with our with 331 point apartment inspection. We will provide you with contact names and numbers so you can reach us as you settle in.
When you lease an apartment in our community, you’re not just a resident, you’re a neighbor. We’re going to listen to your needs, return your calls promptly and address your concerns.